How you can get involved
CCHS is run entirely by volunteers who participate in a variety of ways, depending on their interests and skills.
Could you help with any of the following?
- Cataloguing archive material
- Staffing the Archive Room, answering enquiries and carrying out administrative work
- Pursuing their own interest in the history of Campden and surrounding villages
- Undertaking research for projects, publications and exhibitions
- Transcribing archive material and local newspapers
- Scanning photographs and documents
- Talking to people about their memories to create oral history recordings
- Creating exhibition material
- Inputting information into spreadsheets
- Writing an article for Signpost, our bi-annual Journal
- Setting up the room for meetings
- Helping with recording meetings
- Analysing data to help with research
- Join the Committee
- Help with publicity
If you want to help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , write to CCHS, The Old Police Station, High Street, Chipping Campden GL55 6HB or talk to someone in the Archive Room or at a talk in the Town Hall or Court Room.