CCHS Members' Section
Mary Fielding, Website Administrator
For CCHS members only – a password-protected web section
Access to the Members’ Section, which contains more detailed information, is given to current members only. To register for access please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your eligibility has been checked you will receive an email asking you to create a password; once this is done you will be able to access the site.
At the moment the Members’ Section is held on an insecure server. This is not a problem, but most web browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Edge) will warn you that it is not safe to continue. You can safely ignore this!
When you start typing in your login information, the warning message can obscure the password entry box. You can press the Return key after you type in your username (or click outside of the password area) to dismiss the warning.
It is safe to log in to the website but try to choose a unique password or a password that you don’t also use for other important sites. We hope to secure the site in due course.
Information on the site includes:
- Parish records for Campden, Ebrington, Mickleton, Aston-sub-Edge and Weston-sub-Edge up to 1919
- Census returns for 1841, 1851, 1861, 1871, 1881, 1891, 1901 and 1911 for Campden
- The Annals of Campden from the 13th century
- A list of wills that have been transcribed and access to the transcriptions.
- Almshouse Admissions
- Bibliography and Useful websites.