Replica silver seal made by Harts of Campden and commissioned from them by the Worshipful Company of Founders. It was presented to CADHAS in 2013. The original was owned by Richard Weoley, a Campden man, who held the position of Master of the Company in 1631 and 1640 [see also book giving biographical and genealogical information – ref. 2013/022/B]
The original seal was found in a field in Honeybourne by Neil Barlow [see Query File 09.059] in 2004.