Smith family and house history
16 Deeds and other documents mainly relating to the Smith family. List of documents given to CADHAS by Helen Kirkup for the Genealogy Smith File. February 2003.
1. Attested copy of a Messuage or Tenement and Premises in CC, Richard Russell to Rowland Smith, 2.8.1715
2. Attested copy of a lease, Richard Russell to Rowland Smith, 1.8.1715
3. Attested copy of a mortgage in CC, Rowland Smith to Ralph Winston, 1.2.1739
4. Attested copy of assignment of mortgage, Mr Winston to Mr Edden, 2.2.1742.
5. Attested copy of assignment of Rowland Smith’s mortgage, Thomas Eden to John Haynes and Elizabeth Haynes, 25.5.1745.
6. Copy of will of Samuel Smith, proved 10.10.1764, dated 20.3.1764.
7. Copy of will of Rowland Smith, proved 10.10.1774, dated 1.6.1768.
8. Steel to Matthews, Lease for a year, 6.11.1787.
9. Will of William Smith, proved 8.7.1794, dated 8.11.1791 and 28.11 1793.
10. Abstract of title to Samuel Smith’s Messuage, 1716, proved 1794.
11. Limited letters of administration of Elizabeth Haynes, 3.10.1809.
12. Samuel Smith to Robert Atkins, lease for a year, 3.10.1809.
13. Documents, John Hickman Barnes by direction of Mr Sikes & Ux, Samuel Smith and upon the nomination of Joseph Such and Robert Atkins to George Hanton.4.10.1809.
14. Deed of Covenant, Joseph Such to Robert Atkins, 4.10.1809.
15. Release and conveyance, Samuel Smith to Robert Atkins, 4.10.1809.
16. Conveyance, Edwin Ellis to William Horne, 22.5.1908.