The Archive Team
If you are interested in getting more actively involved in local history, but don’t know what to do, we can suggest ways you can help.
- Transcribing wills and other documents from digital images
- Investigating the history of individual buildings
- Family history research
- Organising outings and visits (when circumstances permit)
- Finding suitable articles published in Notes & Queries (1993-2013) to be re-published on the CCHS website.
- Writing up original research for either the website or Signpost.
- Helping with exhibitions and displays
- Digitising documents and photographs
Or conduct your own choice of research using CCHS Archive resources.