Ten photographs from 'Towns and Villages of England' by Catherine Gordon.
See also 1997/033/B. Given by the Gloucestershire Echo.
1. Cotswold games frontispiece of the Annalia Dubrensis.
2. South doorway of the Norman Chapel, Broad Campden.
3. The silversmiths workshop with George Hart and others.
4. Campden House from an eighteenth century drawing.
5. The saw mill section of Pyments woodworking shop, with Jim Pyment.
6. Shepherd Hedges, c 1904.
7. The Campden Town band, c. 1907.
8. The staff of the School of Arts and Crafts, with Ashbee.
9. Poem about Campden.
10. Map of Chipping Campden drawn by Catherine Gordon, adapted from a map by John Limbrey, 1977.