This, the first issue of our new look journal, includes an introduction from Judith Ellis, Chairman of CCHS, and articles on
- Constance Sparling – A Lady at the Easel by Olivia Amphlett;
- A Hoard of Coins from the Lynches by Paul Whitfield;
- Herbert King, father and son, Drapers by Janet Firth;
- More Memories of an Old Campdonian by Fred Coldicott;
- Ernest Henry Wilson’s Japanese Trip in 1914 by Carol Jackson
- An account of the exhibition on Old Campden House – “The Howse that was so fayre” by Mary Gray.