Friends Meeting House, Broad Campden.
A Quaker Chapel was established in 1663 and this ceased to be used by Friends in 1874, the building becoming a sort of village hall, used by other Nonconformist denominations, but was bought back and re-established as a Quaker Chapel in 1962. See also Notes & Queries, Vol 1, page 26.
Norman Chapel, Broad Campden
There used to be a Norman chapel, dedicated to St Mary Magdalene, which dates from the late 11th or early 12th century, which was possibly the site of the first parish church as Broad Campden was then the main centre of population for “Campedene”. It probably fell into disuse after the Dissolution and became derelict, until C.R. Ashbee rebuilt it as a private house in c. 1908 for the Anglo-Sinhalese geologist, art expert and writer, Ananda Coomaraswamy.
St Katherine’s Chapel
In about 1180 Hugh de Gondeville, the lord of the manor, established a new chapel, dedicated to St Katherine of Alexandria, which was endowed with land in Westington to pay for the services of two chaplains. The exact location of this chapel is unknown, but could well have been on or near the site of the existing Parish Church in Berrington.
St Michael and All Angels Church, Broad Campden
St Michael and All Angels Church was built in 1868 by the 2nd Earl of Gainsborough in memory of his father.
Chapel of Ease, Westington
Built in 1855 at the junction of Sheep Street, Catbrook and Westington but demolished by the end of the century, some of the stones being used in the building of the Catholic church.
A congregation of Plymouth Brethren had a Meeting Room in Park Road until the late 20th century.