North Cotswold Farmers' Association
1) Copy of the 29th Annual Report (for year ending 31st December 1917) – includes list of subscribers
2) Letter and receipt, dated November 1915, from the Agricultural Relief of Allies Committee acknowledging contribution of £50 from the Association.
3) Letter from the Ministry of Food dated 1st March 1919 re. Travelling Milk Commission Addressed to the Association’s Secretary, G.H.Hart, Esq.
4) Memorandum from the Central Chamber of Agriculture dated 27th July 1920 re. the winding up of the Association.
5) Receipt from Chamberlain & Sons [printers]