Methodists in Campden district
1. Gertrude Mary Fisher, copy of wedding photo, to Hugh Batho Green, first entry in marriage register at Mickleton Methodist Church, 1905.
2. Photographs of Charringworth Farm and Ledley House, Ebrington. Charringworth farm on the Evesham Methodist Circuit, 1914. Main part of Ledley House built for the Methodists but never used, 1850.
3. Notes by Margaret Fisher on the Evesham Circuit, 1845-1924.
4. Photocopy of “News from the Churches” containing details of Blockley and Shipston-on-Stour, n.d.
4. Photocopy of Cotswold Free Churchman containing small item on Chipping Campden. 1957/8.