Mayor's Chain of Office and Town Coat of Arms - related papers
Papers belonging to Frank Holland which, after his death, were stored with Michael Haines.
1) B & W photograph of the Mayor’s new chain of office.
2) Frank Holland’s coloured sketch of proposed design for the chain of office.
3) Coloured representation of the Town coat of arms with explanantion of reverse along with bills for printing 1,000 copies of this by Sharp Bros. (Printers) Ltd of Evesham. These were sent to those who subscribed to the cost of acquiring the Grant of Arms.
4) Letters from some of the subscribers who received a copy.
5) 2 A3 size version of coat of arms (in WS2 Box 4)