1. Cutting from Evesham Journal showing a new seat presented by the Campden Society. Nigel Townshend (Society Chairman), Denis Stokes (District Councillor), Alma Davenport (Warden Badgers field), Nelson Chapman (Director of Housing, Cotswold District Council), Joan Atkins (Society Treasurer), 14th June 1984.
2. 2 articles mentioning Montrose garden in the Arthritis Research Council’s Mid-West News. Spring 1980.
3. Obituary of Mr William Rimell Haines of Montrose, High Street, Chipping Campden, died May 3rd 1967. In ? Shires Advertiser
4. Newspaper cutting Report of the Golden Wedding Anniversary of Mr & Mrs William Rimell Haines.
5. Newspaper cutting of the death of William Rimell Haines.
6. Description of wagon donated by Haines family, now displayed in the Museum of English Rural Life