Darby House, deeds and documents
Darby’s House documents:
1. Mortgage Deed, mentions Mrs A.C. Bennet Clark and T. W. Bennet Clark, dated 1st February 1933 and 1st December 1954, formerly two separate messuages, shops and outbuildings, occupied by Mrs. L. A. Cabb and Joseph Richardson.
2. Land Charges documents 1975.
3. Copy of Epitome of Title and Probate of T.H. Bull
4. Abstract of Title of Thomas Wilfred Bennett Clark and Thomas Archibald Bennet Clark to Darby’s House, 1954
5. Conveyance 1/12/1954, original
6. Conveyance 12/3/1963 Dr. D. E. Olliff to T.H. Bull
7. Conveyance 30/6/1975 T.H. Bull to Mr V.H. Bedding