Chipping Campden Recreation Ground, Miscellaneous papers of the Playing Field Committee
1) Document setting out the Grants policy of the National Playing Fields Association. Dated 1952.
2) Copy document outlining duties of the Administrative Trustees of Chipping Campden Playing Field along with another, dated 1958, appointing Mr. S.M.S. Woodcock as Trustee due to death of Mr. W.E. Eden.
3) Handwritten notes for a Constitution to replace the original lost during WW2. Dated 1962
4) Notes made by the Chairman [name not stated] on car parking at the Recreation Ground. Dated 1963.
5) Sun Insurance Group Policy, dated 1962 + other correspondence.
6) Letter from the National Playing Fields Association and attached Deed of Appointment listing all members of the Committee. Dated 1965.
7) Draft Constitution of the Chipping Campden Recreation Ground Management Committee. Dated 1979.
8) Copies of two letters, dated 1981, from the Charity Commissioners sent to New & Saunders [Town Council’s solicitors] re. the leasing of land and addresses current issues regarding the tennis and football clubs + notice from the Town Clerk sent to all Town Council members of a special meeting re. the Recreation Ground.
9) Copy of Charity Commission document approving the Playing Field and Recreation Ground as a charity. Dated October 1982.