Our transcribed records include:
- Local censuses
- Parish Records of Births, Marriages and Deaths for Campden and surrounding villages
- Wills from Gloucestershire Archives and the National Archives
- An index of items in the Evesham Journal relating to Campden
- Compilations of house histories and some leases
- Compilations of family histories
- A database of local businesses and the people who owned them
- Databases of photographs, digital and digitised from originals.
These are held on the CCHS Computer and can be searched on request.
If you wish to view any records, please contact us.
At present the only records available to download from this website are lists of graves in St James’ Churchyard, St Catharine’s Graveyard and the Baptist Church Graveyard. We are considering what other records we should make available online – please let us know what you would find useful.